Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The girl I am absolutely CRAZY about...

Whew... where do I start? I guess with the little bitty that calls me mommy, my daughter. The one person I know I couldn't live without. The reason I would be willing to go back and do it all again. The only person in the world that can drag me out of bed night after night just to make sure she's still breathing and that her covers are on.
She's filled my house with more pink then I believed possible. Taught me that sheer joy can come from turning up your ipod & dancing around the bedroom, and brought wonder back into my world. She's 2 and has the gift of gab! I'm certain this blog will be filled with the Ry moments I have come to expect and fill each moment of my day. I hope you find a giggle somewhere along the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment